For Every Bunny Who Ever Felt Different: "A Day in the Life of Marlon Bundo"
Meet Marlon Bundo, a lonely bunny who lives with his Grampa, Mike Pence—the Vice President of the United States. Marlon's life is about to change forever when this very special boy bunny falls in love with another boy bunny.
A Day in the Life of Marlon Bundo provides the opportunity for students:
- To explore the idea that love is love.
- To see that our differences are what make us special.
- To explore different kinds of relationships.
- To develop empathy and acceptance of diversity
- To examine bias and stereotypes.