Facilitator Certification Program
HRCF Welcoming Schools Facilitators are professional development experts from across the country who learn how to facilitate Welcoming Schools training modules with resources and materials to best assist schools in becoming inclusive and welcoming for all students.
Become a Certified Trainer
- Join a group of experienced facilitators for a multi-year program that begins with a four-day training at the HRC Headquarters in Washington DC.
- Gain the knowledge and confidence to effectively deliver Welcoming Schools professional development modules to school districts and organizations.
- Receive on-going training through interactive webinars.
- Work with a Welcoming Schools Expert Trainer and a regional cohort of Welcoming Schools facilitators throughout the year.
Prospective applicants should have:
- Educational experience in E-12 schools.
- Facilitation experience with E-12 educators and staff.
- LGBTQ, gender, anti-bullying, and social justice competence.
- The Facilitator Certification Program includes 4 full days of training, content specific webinars, professional development materials and on-going support.
- The Facilitator Certification Program fee is $2,500. (There will be a limited number of scholarships available.)
If you would like us to notify you about our next Facilitator Certification Training, please fill out the form below.
Fill out my online form.